The following is included in the all-inclusive package:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in Falhu, our Main Restaurant
- During meals in the restaurant:
Mineral water, soft drinks, red and white table wine, draught beer, selected fruit juices, tomato juice, tea and coffee
- Kandu Bar (8 am to 1 am)
Mineral water, soft drinks, red and white table wine, draught beer, selected fruit juices, tomato juice, tea and coffee, House Whiskey, House Gin, House Vodka, House Rum, House Brandy (all served by the glass only)
- Two 1.5 l bottle of water per room in the room daily
- 20% discount on all Food & Beverage products in the Aqua Restaurant.
- 50% discount on bottles of water purchased in the restaurant or bar
- Free use of windsurfing equipment and canoe
- One free Sunset Cruise
- Daily boat trips to the nearby deserted island, Kudadu
Please note that for our internal purposes you will be asked to sign a bill for all-inclusive items.
NOT included in the all-inclusive package:
- Liquors, champagnes and wines other than stated above
- Mini Bar
- Room Service
- Espresso or cappuccino, fresh fruit juices and a la carte menu
- Excursions other than above
- Diving, catamaran sailing, shop purchases, fax, telephone, internet
On check in to the resort you will be issued with an all-inclusive card. Please show this card to the relevant resort staff for the dispensing of any item or activity included in the all-inclusive package. Please guard your card carefully.
Should you wish to invite guests or staff for drinks or any other item included in your all-inclusive package, the purchase of the drink or service will be at the standard rate.
Drinks are not allowed to be taken outside the bar for health and safety reasons.