https://www.komandoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/KomandooJacuzziWaterVillaExteriorwithModels2-1.jpg 900 1600 thedconceptsanja https://www.komandoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/komandoo-maldives-logo.png thedconceptsanja2017-08-28 09:31:562018-08-29 10:21:5510 suggestions for 10 days on Komandoo
10 suggestions for 10 days on Komandoo
Komandoo Maldives Resort is a perfect place to relax and unwind. However, we know that many of you also want to make the most of your time with us, and, especially when you are lucky enough to have a longer stay, you want to know what activities you can do during your holiday.
Here are 10 suggestions for things to do if you’re on the Komandoo for 10 days.
- Lunch or dinner at Aqua: Komandoo’s fine dining restaurant offer diners a chance to enjoy some of the freshest local produce over the water in a beautiful setting.
- Try your hand at Night Fishing: Join our excursions team as you try your hand at the traditional Maldivian method of fishing using hand lines at dusk, and see if you can catch your own dinner.
- Join a Luxury Sailing trip: Tour the atoll on a wooden yacht and sail between islands and lagoons, stopping for snorkelling on some of the area’s best reefs. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins – they regularly put on impressive shows.
- Experience diving: The Maldives is world famous for its incredible marine life, and the best way to experience it is through scuba diving. With the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program you can give diving a try; you can become a certified diver (Open Water) in less than a week, too.
- Meet a turtle: A number of hawksbill turtles have made their home around Komandoo, and can often be seen on the house reef.
- Sunday beach dinner: Every Sunday guests can book a table at our intimate beach dinners, where they can enjoy a romantic 3-course meal under the stars.
- Experience pure relaxation at Duniye Spa No Maldivian holiday is complete without visiting the spa, where a wide range of treatments are on offer to help rid you of any stress. You’ll be rejuvenated and energised for months to come!
- Sunrise Yoga: Located on the beach, Thundi Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail as you watch the sun go down and the sky shifts to brilliant shades of orange and pink.
- Have a cocktail at Thundi Bar: Located on the beach, Thundi Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail as you watch the sun go down, and the sky shift to brilliant shades of orange and pink.
- Spoil your partner: Komandoo is a very romantic place, and we know many of you come to spend quality time with your partner. There are many ways to add that extra bit of romance to what is already an incredible holiday: candlelight dinners, visiting Dream Island, perhaps even dining at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant at neighbouring Hurawalhi.
Even though Komandoo is one of the smallest resorts in the Maldives, and known for its adults-only atmosphere, the variety of choice is by no means limited to the above. Whether it be a 5-day holiday (see suggestions on things to do here) or you’re treating yourself to a longer stay, you have a whole lot to look forward to.