Top Things to Do at Komandoo if You Only Have 5 Days
Who wouldn’t want to spend a relaxing getaway in the Maldives? With its sparkling white sand beaches and blue water, stretching out as far as the eye can see, the scenery itself is worth the visit. Komandoo Maldives Resort, considered to be one of the country’s most romantic, adults-only resorts, is the perfect combination of beauty and activities to occupy your days with.
The longer you stay, the more enchanting you will find this 65-villa resort in Lhaviyani Atoll, however you can also fit in Komandoo’s highlights into a short holiday. There are many destinations from which you can get to the Maldives in less than five hours, so swapping city life for island life is within convenient reach.
Top things to do if you have 5 days at Komandoo:
- Stress Reliever Back Massage – 60 minutes of pure pampering and relaxation.
- Introduction scuba dive – See what it’s like to breathe underwater and explore Komandoo’s lagoon.
- Sunset Cruise – Nature’s fireworks display is best admired on the ocean. Dolphins are known to regularly put on a show.
- Relish the moments of peacefulness from the comfort of your lounger – Be it on the Water Villa sundeck or the beach just outside your Beach or Jacuzzi Beach Villa.
- Stroll around the island – It will take you between 15 and 20 minutes, depending on whether you stop at Thundi Bar for a sunset drink, and depending on how many baby sharks you take a picture of.
- Go kayaking or paddleboarding – Paddle across the turquoise lagoon and admire Komandoo from yet another stunning perspective.
- Rest you head and your mind at the pool area – the blues of the infinity pool blend in with the blues of the ocean. It is likely that you will spot dolphins or rays swimming past as you lean on the infinity pool edge. Keep a ‘why not’ attitude with signature cocktails and you’ll have a few spot on hours in the sun.